Pages

December 23, 2012

My Etsy Shop is OPEN!

Ringing, bringing, singing and sewing in 2013 with my Etsy Shop grand opening:

I hope you enjoy it and visit often. Over the next weeks I will add many more things I created during the past months, as well as new items I am busy designing.

Please Note:
  • Trail Pixie Studios will be out of town December 23 - 28. All orders placed during this time will ship between December 29 and 31.
  • Did you know that USPS shipping will increase on January 27, 2013? if you want to save on shipping consider purchasing before the rates increase.
  • Special for the Phillips Academy Andover campus: If you work at/attend Andover, please send me a message (through the Etsy Shop) before ordering to save on shipping… your purchase may be hand delivered! 

 I am so excited to share what I make with you. 
Happy New Year

No comments: